Better Together: Best Collaboration Practices for Architects and Structural Engineers Using Autodesk® Revit®
Primary Speaker: Irina Wong
Co-Speaker: Sam Schafer
BIM Execution Plan
Primary Speaker: Irina WongCo-Speaker: Sam Schafer
- Start with a clear process
- Talk about LOD – Level of completeness that a model is developed to at the end of each design and construction phase.
- Provide provisions for 2d vs modeled content
- Share Families – Coordinated annotation or other families can be shared to make a more clearly defined unified set of documentation.
- Use Shared Coordinates
- Clearly define project scope
- Break up project by workset for large documents based on breaks for documentation size or work area.
- AU2011 – Revit Family Counseling Autodesk® Revit® Family Counseling Autodesk University 2011 Class ID: AB3006...
- AU 2011 – Navisworks in the A/E Design Firm Autodesk® Navisworks in the A/E Design Firm: Primary Speaker: Damian...
- AU 2011 – Revit Server & Project Blue Streak Collaborate with the Extended IPD Team Using Autodesk® Revit®...